Hiburan yang Mencerahkan

Goresan Indah Pelukis Turki Emine Güler (Dalam Bahasa Turki)   

HOST (IN TURKISH):
Welcome, art-loving viewers to today's episode of  Enlightening Entertainment. Today, we are travelling
to a land of an ancient civilization, Türkiye (Turkey), to meet a genuinely gifted painter.
Ms. Emine Güler has been inspired since childhood by the colors and images of central Anatolia,
a place abundantly blessed by a rich cultural and natural heritage.(In Turkish)

Emine Güler(f):
My works started perhaps before writing, before learning to read and write. Actually I have been
drawing as early as I could remember. Naturally, the interactions are back in my earliest childhood. During my childhood, I was wondering about the ancient time, I was trying to find out
about the lives in the ancient ruins by imagining; this I think was pure curiosity, and this curiosity gave rise to more mythological thoughts. I started to go back to the very beginning of the evolution of humankind. Naturally, they say there is no limit to the imagination.

Cari di Semua Acara

Paling populer
 Penampilan Perdana Dunia "THE KING & CO" di Acara Hiburan yang Mencerahkan yang Ditulis dan Disutradarai oleh Maha Guru Ching Hai
 Siaran Ulang Konser Langsung "Selamatkan Dunia Kita" dari Mongolia Bagian1/8 (dalam bahasa Mongolia)
 Opera Rakyat Modern Aulac (Vietnam): Obat Daun-Loquat - Bag.1/4 (Dalam Bahasa Aulac)
 Pesta Pahlawan Terhijau - Bag.1/11
 Daud Khan Sadozai: Jiwa Musik Afghanistan Bag.1/2 (dalam bahasa Dari)
 Harta Karun Musik Tradisional Afghanistan – Bag.1/2 bersama Artis Terhormat Shamsuddin Masroor (dalam bahasa Dari)
 Film Aulac (Vietnam): Tersadarkan - Bag.1/3 (dalam bahasa Aulac)
 Opera Rakyat Modern Aulac (Vietnam): Lampu Surgawi - Bag.1/4 (Dalam Bahasa Aulac)
 Berdevosi pada Kasih: Sain Zahoor, Musisi Sufi dari Pakistan - Bag.1/2 (Dalam Bahasa Urdu)
 Teater Klasik Aulac (Vietnam): Raja Hùng Memilih Menantunya Bag.1/2 (dalam bahasa Aulac)