ヘルシーライフ

より健やかな世界への簡単な歩み:フアンガライ博士   

Dr. Juan Garay(m): Global health is about thinking beyond our domestic health issues in a globalized world. There are things that are good for all humanity, and this is where our efforts should go to.

HOST: Halo, compassionate viewers, and welcome to today's Healthy Living featuring Dr. Juan Garay Amores, health-team coordinator at the European Commission Directorate General for Development.

Originally from Spain, this noble public health physician spent many years in remote areas of sub-Saharan Africa, caring for children, mothers, the elderly and others in need. Seeking to be of service to the international community, in 2002 Dr. Garay joined the European Commission, where he continues to exercise his passion for bettering global health.

Dr Juan Garay (m): My main work, and I'm a doctor, has been on health, and that has been fascinating over this decade. I don't think there is a decade in history that has brought so many changes in the international health and global health debates.

And we are exactly now at the moment where global health thinking and approaches are dramatically changing. So being at the heart of it and trying to push some ideas in the European Union of addressing global health challenges has been fascinating. My two main 『babies』 are the work on children's rights, and of course, the continuous commitment to health in the world. [NFT: babies here is an expression meaning two main issues he works on]

HOST: The most critical problem facing our planet today is climate change. Dr. Garay now shares his concerns about this crisis and explains its impact on world health.

全ての番組を検索

一番人気
 HEALTHY LIVING Dr. T. Colin Campbell's The China Study: Reducing Risk of Disease through a Vegan Diet-Part1
 ヘルシーライフ ニールバーナード博士:ガン克服のための正しい食事1/8
 ジョエルファーマン博士: 植物に基づく食事で健康増進 第一部/3
 地球繁栄への解決策: Tコリンキャンベル博士へのインタビュー
 マイクアンダーソン氏:RAVEの食事
 HEALTHY LIVING Vegan Nutrition with Dr. Eric Slywitch P1/2 (In Portuguese)
 食物を私たちの医薬に – ヒポクラテス健康研究所のブライアンクレメント博士
 HEALTHY LIVING An Interview with Dr. Adiel Tel-oren, Founder of Ecopolitan-Part 1
 パトリックレイノルズ:「子供と喫煙を語る」 第一部/3
 鮮やかな健康への道:栄養士 アン マリーロイ の答え P1 / 2(フランス語)