APPETIZER: Marinated Thai Eggplant (Cà pháo ớt)ENTRÉE:
200 grams firm tofu
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 large mushroom
½ tablespoon mushroom seasoning
1 tablespoon soy sauce
½ - 1 tablespoon of chili beans sauce
Dash of black pepper
Dash of coriander seed pepper
A few squeezes of chili sauce (optional)SIDE DISH: Boiled Green Beans
Fresh green beans
Pinch of saltDESSERT: Hot Banana Quickie
100 grams all purpose flour
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons of oil
Directions (to make Marinated Thai Eggplant):
Marinated white eggplant with chili sauceDirections (to make Challenging Tofu):
Directions (to make sauce):
- Cut this piece of tofu into two
- Boiled water, put in a pinch of salt
- Put the beans for one minute, then put in tofu. Don’t cook too long, turn the heat off.
- Peel away the skin of pear and apple then chop it into small pieces and chop into very fine.
- Chop mushroom into fine.
- Warm the pan with a little olive oil (organic).
- Break up two pieces seaweed into small, small pieces then put in mushroom and seaweed into pan and sauted.
- Put in half tablespoon of seasoning mushroom, a dash of black pepper, and a dash of coriander seed pepper.
- Turn the heat lower and put one tablespoon of soy sauce then put in half or one tablespoon of chili sauce.
- Mix it well then put in apple and pear.
Directions (to make Hot Banana Quickie):
- Put tofu on the plate.
- Then pour the sauce on the top of tofu.
- Put the beans next to it.
- Mix bananas and the flour then mashed it.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Add water.
- Mix it until it becomes like a dough.
- Warm the pan with oil.
- Then put in the bananas dough.
- Cooked it from one side to other side until it looks like golden.
- Serve it hot.