Golden Age Technology Lloyd Godson: Inventor of Self-Sustaining Solutions, P1/2   
1. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 35 MB )
2. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 37 MB )

HOST: Greetings inventive viewers, and welcome to Golden Age Technology.
We are honored to have a very special Australian marine biologist and adventurer with us today, Mr. Lloyd Godson, who was the winner of the 2007 Australian Geographic Adventurer of the Year award for staying 14 consecutive days in a self-sufficient, and self-sustaining underwater habitat called BioSUB.

During this period, BioSUB was submerged in 『The Pit,』 a former rock quarry site that is two hectares in surface area with a maximum depth of 16 meters.

It is Australia’s only dedicated occupational dive site and is located in the state of New South Wales.
Despite his very busy schedule, Mr. Godson recently granted Supreme Master Television an interview regarding his innovative work.

He now recounts his journey that eventually led him to realize his dream of sharing the wonders of marine science with Australian students through the BioSUB project.

Lloyd Godson(m): As a young kid, I was always fascinated with the sea, and over the years, I had this strong desire to go on and study marine sciences at university. And eventually I fulfilled that goal, and I studied marine biology. And I also studied as a commercial diver, and worked as a commercial diver for some years as well.

For more details on Lloyd Godson and his projects, please visit www.BioSUB.com.au and www.LifeAmphibious.com

Sorodna povezava

Golden Age Technology Eco-wise Vehicles: The AltCar Expo and Conference
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOLDEN AGE TECHNOLOGY Haiko Energy: Providing Solutions for a Greener World, P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOLDEN AGE TECHNOLOGY A Glimpse of the Future:The 2009 Taipei International Robot Show (In Chinese)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOLDEN AGE TECHNOLOGY All Aboard the Science Express! (In German)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOLDEN AGE TECHNOLOGY Moving Forward: Online Electric Vehicles from South Korea (In Korean)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOLDEN AGE TECHNOLOGY The Gadget Show Live:Electric Bikes
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOLDEN AGE TECHNOLOGY Keeping Delhi Green and Moving: The Delhi Metro System (In Hindi)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOLDEN AGE TECHNOLOGY Cal-Earth: Sustainable Building in Harmony with Nature
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOLDEN AGE TECHNOLOGY The Gadget Show Live: The Newest from e-Home Automation and DIY Kyoto
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOLDEN AGE TECHNOLOGY Oxyhydrogen (HHO) Gas:A Do-It-Yourself Introduction
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Konferenca o podnebnih spremembah z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai
Najvišja Mojstrica Ching Hai o okolju
Videokonference z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai in TV osebjem