The Book Premiere of Supreme Master Ching Hai's "The Dogs in My Life," Spanish Edition - P1/3 Sept. 12, 2009 - Lima, Peru   
1. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 84 MB )
2. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 104 MB )
3. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 90 MB )

After over 20  years of sharing her knowledge on how to live a balance life while pursuing a spiritual path, Supreme Master Ching Hai continues to dedicate her time and effort to uplift and enhance the life of all beings.

In recent years, she has written and published three animal books - The Dogs in My Life, The Birds in My Life, and The Noble Wilds  to introduce humankind to the magical world of animals.

Supreme Master Ching Hai shared that the books she wrote are works of love.

Motivated by her unconditional love and overflowing compassion for our planet  and all of its inhabitants, Supreme Master Ching Hai continues to selflessly Accept  invitations to share her insights and wisdom  on a kinder, nobler, and more loving way of life at gatherings with our Association members, symposiums, radio interviews, or via videoconferences and the like.

We now invite you to enjoy  3-part series rebroadcast of the live videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai at the premiere of the Spanish edition of The Dogs in My Life in Lima, Peru, on September 12, 2009.

Sorodna povezava

Premiera knjig Najvišje Mojstrice Ching Hai: The Noble Wilds, German & French Ed., & The Dogs in My Life, poljska izdaja, 18. okt. 2009, Nemčija
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

The Premiere of Supreme Master Ching Hai's Books:The Dogs in My Life & The Noble Wilds - Aulacese edition P1/3 Aug. 15, 2009 - Thailand
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai "Celestial Art" Book Premiere English Edition - Part 1 Dec. 12, 2008 - California, USA
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Supreme Master Ching Hai "Celestial Art" Book Premiere Videoconference - Part 1 Dec. 13, 2008 - Formosa
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai:Premiere of "The Birds in My Life" - German Edition October 18, 2008 - Germany (In English & German)
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai: Premiere of "The Birds in My Life" - Aulacese Edition (In Aulacese / Vietnamese) October 11, 2008 - Thailand
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Organsko vegantstvo za blaginjo in za rešitev planeta pred podnebnimi spremembami, 22. okt. 2009, Indonezija
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Zaščitite svoj dom z LJUBEZNIJO - 11. okt. 2009, Taichung, Formosa
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Global Warming: Yes,There is a Solution! P1/4 September 12, 2009 Lima, Peru
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Global Unity: Together in Saving Lives P1/8 October 3 , 2009 Hong Kong
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Konferenca o podnebnih spremembah z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai