1. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 38 MB )
2. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 39 MB )

Greetings angelic viewers, and welcome to A Journey through Aesthetic Realms on Supreme Master Television. In today’s show, we’ll take an inspiring voyage to the realm of light with the first of our two-part series on contemporary Canadian artist François Lortie, better known as Niska.

Called “the Painter of the Soul,” Niska has devoted over 50 years of his life to the ardent quest for God with his paintbrush.

At the age of six, Niska was struck by a city bus when he found himself out of his body and surrounded by bright light. The life-changing moment was followed by 18 months of confinement in a hospital bed.

Assigned to the rehabilitation center along with war amputees, he created his first painting under the loving encouragement of his caretakers. It was here that he made his lifetime commitment to spreading the message of light.

Niska (m): I was already painting those lights and my first exhibition [was] when I sent the paintings in Ottawa for the National Gallery in 1954. By this year, I remember, I was like 14 years-old, those energies that I felt in my guts, I wanted to help the world, I wanted to help humanity, to change the world, So I associated to my spiritual energy, wanted so much to give, so that’s the strength of power. And of course the light that I associate to [is] the Light of God.

For more about Niska’s paintings,
please visit www.niska.org

Sorodna povezava

The Heaven-Inspired Art of Akiane, Prodigy Painter & Poet
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

The Heartfelt Art of Iraqi Painter Paul Batou (In Arabic)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

MODELS OF SUCCESS Dr. Max Euwe of the Netherlands: Gifted Mathematician & World Chess Champion
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Iraqi Musician Omar Bashir – Unifying Music across Nations
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

The Art of Preserving Palestinian Culture:An Interview with Najat El-Taji El-Khairy (In Arabic)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Sacred Wisdom of Indigenous Traditions: An Exploration with Anthropologist Peter Gold - P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Konferenca o podnebnih spremembah z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai
Najvišja Mojstrica Ching Hai o okolju
Videokonference z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai in TV osebjem
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
Preprosto in hranljivo kuhanje z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai
Breatharian-i
Kralj & Co.
Aforizmi