1. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 38 MB )
2. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 41 MB )

HOST: Wise, loving viewers, welcome to today’s Science and Spirituality program on Supreme Master Television, the first in a two-part series featuring visionary best-selling author and a leading figure in the field of science and spirituality, Gregg Braden, whose work blends the profound wisdom of the ancients with modern discoveries in genetics and quantum physics.

Through this unity Mr. Braden believes that both inner and outer peace may be achieved. Mr. Braden was born in the state of Missouri, USA, and during his childhood his family moved around frequently, exposing young Gregg to a variety of religious traditions.

Before beginning his current pursuits, Mr. Braden held a variety of computer-related positions and helped to build a team within a prominent company whose members assure the reliability of the Internet.
Let’s now learn more from Gregg Braden about his background, which played a pivotal role in his search for understanding.

Gregg Braden: I was not really steeped in any one specific tradition, so I was introduced into the Hindu traditions, into the Muslim traditions, into the Hebrew traditions, and I’m just as comfortable in a mosque or a cathedral as I am in a synagogue or a Native American kiva, and I think it was good for me to have that experience, because it opened the door to many possibilities. And what I found was that while all the traditionsdescribe pieces of the questions I had, I found no single tradition described the answer to all of my questions.
I looked, but I couldn’t find one that did. And so I began to ask myself as a child, 『Could it be that they’re all parts of a greater knowing? And if it is, what would that look like?』

For more details on Gregg Braden, please visit
www.GreggBraden.com

Sorodna povezava

ZNANOST & DUHOVNOST Dr. Anthony D. Cicoria: Zgodba nekega moža o globoki izkušnji bližnje smrti - P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

SCIENCE & SPIRITUALITY Mystical Brain with Filmmaker Dr. Isabelle Raynauld - P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Dr. John E. Brandenburg - Mrtvi Mars, Umirajoča Zemlja
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

SCIENCE & SPIRITUALITY Dr. Ali Danesh: The Power of Constructive Thinking to Transform - P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Znanost & Duhovnost Don Estes – Uporabljajoč znanost osciliranja za razširitev človeških potencialov, del 1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Science & Spirituality Searching for God in the Brain: Canadian Neuroscientist Dr. Mario Beauregard, P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Science & Spirituality Indigo Bridge In Service: Dr. Theresa Ibis, P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

SCIENCE & SPIRITUALITY Mind Over Matter – The Secret Power Behind Shaolin Iron Head Kung Fu
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

SCIENCE & SPIRITUALITY The Maharishi Effect – The Power of Group Meditation to Bring Peace
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

SCIENCE & SPIRITUALITY Dr. Joe Dispenza – Exploring the Wonders of the Mind
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Konferenca o podnebnih spremembah z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai
Najvišja Mojstrica Ching Hai o okolju
Videokonference z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai in TV osebjem