1. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 45 MB )
2. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 47 MB )

Supreme Master TV(f): We are in Johannesburg, South Africa with Tu Nokwe, a very famous performing artist here.

HOST: Raised in one of South Africa’s most recognized musical families, it seems fame was written in Tu Nokwe’s destiny. Her father, Alfred, was a renowned jazz and swing musician in the 1950s and 60s, whose name resonates with famous figures like South African President Nelson Mandela.

Her mother, Patty, who rose from servant status to become one of the country’s most celebrated mazzo sopranos, has had her life documented in a number of plays and books. Along with her gifted siblings, Tu’s family is affectionately regarded as the Jackson 5s of Africa.

TuNokwe(f): I think I was about 5 years old when I used to hear my mom sing all the time. She was trained as an opera singer and I grew up wanting liking to sing. But it happened that my gift was acting so I was off tune all the time, until my mom agreed to teach me how to sing. We formed a group at home called Black Angels. We performed, every month we’re performing somewhere. So then that’s it, that’s been my life.

HOST: Since then, Tu has released several solo albums to much critical acclaim at home and abroad. Her newest album, “African Child,” recorded under her own music label, was awarded “Best Release from Africa” by British world music magazine “Liner Notes.” She has toured continents like the Americas, Europe, and Africa; performed for corporate, government, and commercial audiences; and has been commissioned to
compose, produce, and perform government theme songs, commercial tunes, and children songs for television and radio.

Through the rising fame, Ms. Tu Nokwe never forgets to credit the beauty of her Zulu culture.

Sorodna povezava

Vegetarijanska elita Veganska Capoeira Master Franci Blota razloži brazilsko umetnost (v portugalščini)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

VEGETARIAN ELITE King Trần Nhân Tông, Âu Lạc’s (Vietnam) Saintly Monarch (In Aulacese)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

VEGETARIJANSKA ELITA Svetleča se telesa: Deljenje luči skozi glasbo - del 1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

VEGETARIAN ELITE Music on a Mission: Truth on Earth
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

VEGETARIAN ELITE The Queen of Lohas,Long Kuan - P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

VEGETARIAN ELITE Alex Arndt & the Sonic Paradigm: Rockin' Songs of the Universe
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

VEGETARIAN ELITE Entering the World of Vegan Fashion with Designer and Eco-prenuer Nancy Dong
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Konferenca o podnebnih spremembah z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai
Najvišja Mojstrica Ching Hai o okolju
Videokonference z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai in TV osebjem
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
Preprosto in hranljivo kuhanje z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai
Breatharian-i
Kralj & Co.
Aforizmi