DOBRI LJUDJE, DOBRA DELA Brighter Green: Konstruktiven “akcijski tank” za obnovljiv svet   
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 35 MB )

HOST: Gracious viewers, hallo and welcome to today’s Good People, Good Works, featuring an interview with Mia MacDonald, the vegan founder and executive director of the non-profit organization Brighter Green.
Based in New York City, USA, the organization’s dedicated members use their wide range of skills and knowledge to help create a better world for humans, animals, and our planet. 

Mia MacDonald (f): Brighter Green is a public policy 『action tank,』 and it was established to look at issues of environment, animals and sustainability, bring those together, transform public policy and dialogue about those issues globally and locally, with a particular focus on issues of equity and rights.

So when I say 『public policy,』 I mean government policies; I also mean the way society views certain issues.  And our goal is really to do thinking, so we’re like a think tank, but we call ourselves an 『action tank』 because while we’re thinking, we’re also doing.

We’re taking the results of our research, our writing, our thinking, some international networking, to transform those into actual programs and actual change on the ground.

For more details on Brighter Green,
please visit  www.BrighterGreen.org

Sorodna povezava

DOBRI LJUDJE, DOBRA DELA Osvobodimo otroke: Spremenimo svet postopoma z rešitvijo enega otroka naenkrat - P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOOD PEOPLE,GOOD WORKS The New Loulan Project: Revitalizing an Oasis in China’s Taklimakan Desert (In Chinese)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOOD PEOPLE,GOOD WORKS Bianca and Michael Alexander:Leading the Media to a Conscious Planet - P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOOD PEOPLE,GOOD WORKS H.A.N.D.S On International - Helping All Nations in Deeds and Service
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOOD PEOPLE,GOOD WORKS Luis Lopez – Passing Recycling on to Future Generations
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOOD PEOPLE,GOOD WORKS The Fairtrade Foundation - Connecting Sustainable Businesses
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOOD PEOPLE, GOOD WORKS The Ontario Vegetarian Food Bank - Envisioning a Hunger-Free World
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOOD PEOPLE, GOOD WORKS: Save the Human! Campaign - P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Konferenca o podnebnih spremembah z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai
Najvišja Mojstrica Ching Hai o okolju
Videokonference z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai in TV osebjem