Ob pianu z g. Charles Segal-om: Brilijantni umetnik, skladatelj in učitelj - P1/2   
1. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 45 MB )
2. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 45 MB )

Halo and welcome, vibrant viewers.
Today we are pleased to introduce a wonderful pianist Mr. Charles Segal, award-winning legendary composer, recording artist, publisher, and music teacher.

HOST: Loved the world over, Mr. Charles Segal is one of the most accomplished musicians on Earth! He has produced an amazingly large volume of original works – over 1,500 songs and musical pieces!
Mr. Segal is also the featured artist on more than 200 albums.

Segal (m): My mother was a mandolin player. And you know what a mandolin is like? A violin. And she instilled music into me. And they used to call me 『Pint of Musica.』And I learned music and I loved it so much. Even now, I mean, I’m absolutely crazy about it.

HOST: Born in Lithuania, Charles Segal was raised in South Africa, where he became a celebrity pianist. As early as 1973, he became the winner of the South Africa Record Industry (SARI) Award, a prestige equivalent to the US-based Grammy Award.

He moved to the United States in 1980s and remains to be a most recorded pianist till the present. Continuously renewing his artistry for over half a century, Mr. Segal is an extremely versatile musician with a breadth and depth as rich as his life experiences.

Charles Segal’s music CDs are available at www.CharlesSegal.com

Sorodna povezava

Združevalne note: Judeo-arabska glasba Naguila Ensemble - P1/2 (v hebrejščini in arabščini)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Iz Iraka v svet - Virtuoz in skladatelj Rahim AlHaj (v arabskem jeziku)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Janu – Belgium’s Princess of the Harp (In Dutch)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Preserving the Musical Treasures of Afghanistan: An Interview with Master Musician Ustad Sobeir Bachtiar (In Dari)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Daud Khan Sadozai: The Spirit of Afghan Music (In Dari)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Music of Happiness with Nigerian Master Drummer Rasaki Aladokun (In Nigerian Patois)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Traditional Music Treasures of Afghanistan – P1/2 with Esteemed Artist Shamsuddin Masroor (In Dari)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Constructive News for a Compassionate Planet Asia
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Konferenca o podnebnih spremembah z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai
Najvišja Mojstrica Ching Hai o okolju
Videokonference z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai in TV osebjem
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
Preprosto in hranljivo kuhanje z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai