Tehnologja zlate dobe 'Flyke': Leteča kolesa za dobrodelnost   
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 34 MB )

John Carver (m): I was originally inspired to do the trip by the possibility I have as a school teacher, I have this wonderful eight weeks summer holiday, and I knew with a flying bike adventure like this I’d be at the mercy of the weather, and I thought I need a decent period of time, perhaps a month in order to do this trip.

HOST: Cordial viewers, halo and welcome to Golden Age Technology on Supreme Master Television. Today we visit England to meet an extraordinary man who undertook a fantastic journey spanning the length of the United Kingdom on a Flyke, or flying bicycle. John Carver is just an everyday Englishman: a 37 year-old Information Technology teacher at Cothill House School in Oxford with a passion for flying. He is diabetic and was looking for a way to support research seeking a cure for childhood diabetes.

Mr. Carver then came up with a unique fundraising idea; a venture that had never been attempted before on a Flyke. He decided to fly and ride his three-wheeled flying bicycle the entire length of the United Kingdom, from the south of England to the northern tip of Scotland.

For more details on John Carver, please visit
www.FlyBike.co.uk
For information on the Juvenile Diabetes
Research Foundation, please visit
www.JDRF.org.uk

Sorodna povezava

Zlata leta tehnologije Vincent Callebaut: Ekološka arhitektura za zlati vek- P1/2 (v belgijski francoščini)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Zlata leta tehnologije Brighton: Obnovljiva ekološka gradnja za zeleno Zemljo - P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Zlata leta tehnologije Singularni inštitut umetne inteligence: Priprava na tehnološki vrhunec P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Zlata leta tehnologije Univerza TERI: Doseganje odličnosti na področju trajnostne življenjske tehnologije - P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Golden Age Technology Eco-Friendly Highlights of International Auto Shows - P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Golden Age Technology The Motorwave Group: Creating Urban Energy Solutions - P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Golden Age Technology Lloyd Godson: Inventor of Self-Sustaining Solutions, P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Golden Age Technology Eco-wise Vehicles: The AltCar Expo and Conference
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOLDEN AGE TECHNOLOGY Haiko Energy: Providing Solutions for a Greener World, P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

GOLDEN AGE TECHNOLOGY Moving Forward: Online Electric Vehicles from South Korea (In Korean)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Konferenca o podnebnih spremembah z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai
Najvišja Mojstrica Ching Hai o okolju
Videokonference z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai in TV osebjem
Lectures from International Gatherings in 2008 and 2009
Preprosto in hranljivo kuhanje z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai
Breatharian-i
Kralj & Co.
Aforizmi