Dubajski živalski reševalni center - Oaza ljubezni v Združenih arabskih emiratih (v arabščini)   
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 44 MB )

Thoughtful viewers, we invite you to travel with us today to Dubai of the United Arab Emirates to visit the Dubai Animal Rescue Centre, an animal sanctuary founded by the compassionate Ayesha Kelaif.

Ayesha (f): To me a dog, or a cat, or any pet is like a human. They need the basics that we need: food, water, shelter and kindness.

HOST: Ayesha Kelaif was born in Sri Lanka to a British father and Portuguese-Dutch mother. In her childhood, she frequently moved and had little opportunity to establish lasting friendships with people, but she found comfort and companionship through animals.

Ayesha (f): Actually, since I was a kid, I was always involved with animals, and I always had a passion for animals. So, it's been in my life ever since I can remember.

As an animal lover, you know, I thought I want to do something different. That was like 11 years ago, I rescued my first cat and then as it grew, and I met a lot of nice people who work with me right now who helped me.

There are a lot of volunteers, members; I have a great team who are always ready to help animals and in the daily care of running DARC.

HOST: Now living in Dubai with her husband and three children, the family's villa in Al Barsha has become the Dubai Animal Rescue Centre, which provides a haven for a large variety of abused, injured and abandoned animals.

The refuge provides specialized food, shelter and medical care to meet the needs of all of its unique rescues. The residents all live harmoniously in this oasis in the middle of Dubai.

For more details on the Dubai Animal Rescue Centre, please visit
www.darcuae.com

Sorodna povezava

Vračanje prijaznosti: Živalski junaki, ki rešujejo
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Bleščeča svetovna nagrada herojstva in sočutja: Susie the Greyhound in Mednarodno reševanje živali
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Od živinorejca do rešitelja: Cheri Vandersluis iz farme Maple Farm Sanctuary -P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Loving Rescue Work at Thailand’s Soi Dog Foundation
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Shining World Compassion Award: The Center for Rescue and Rehabilitation of Primates (In Spanish)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Fostering Life:Australia’s Animal Rights and Rescue Group - P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Bleščeča svetovna nagrada za sočutje:Reševalni center divjih živali Cikananga ohranjajoč indonezijske dragocene živali ( v indonezijščini)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Shining World Compassion Award: Brisbane Carers Group - Rescuers of Australian Wildlife, P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Shining World Heroes: Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service and Mr. Greenhalgh
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Animal Asia's Moon Bear Rescue
Play with flash player

IGRAJ