1. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 43 MB )
2. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 46 MB )

I write books,I write a blog on the Huffington Post, I answer emails and try to get the word out. So let's see, what's come up first is my Twitter account. So I'm going to tell everybody what's happening right here: “I'm with folks from Supreme Master TV, filming, and having fun.” There we go. We have just tweeted. So that's my life. The writing life.

HOST: Halo, peaceful viewers, and welcome to Vegetarian Elite here on Supreme Master Television. Today we travel to New York City, USA to visit a well-known American bestselling author, motivational speaker, radio host, life coach, and holistic health counselor - Victoria Moran.

Passionate about life and helping others, including animals, Victoria has been writing for publications on topics such as health and spirituality since she was a teenager.

Her lifestyle as a high-raw vegan reflects her compassion for animals, as well as her commitment to help people adopt a healthy and deliciously fun life habit. As Victoria so eloquently puts it: “I live my life and do my best to be an example of what seems right to me. If people want what I have, they'll ask what I do.”

HOST: Conveniently, Victoria also offers coaching to people worldwide by phone and on Skype. Victoria's public appearances include being a guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show - twice!, as well as on Good Morning America Now, The Today Show, and NPR's All Things Considered.

Aside from authoring 10 books (one of which has been translated to 29 languages!), she has also written for Yoga Journal, Body & Soul, Woman's Day, Mothering, Natural Health, and Ladies' Home Journal. She has been noted in acclaimed publications, from the Washington Post to Glamour magazine, and has had her own show on Martha Steward Living satellite radio. Let us now meet the wonderfully inspiring Victoria.

Victoria Moran’s bestselling books, including Creating a Charmed Life, Fit from Within, Shelter for the Spirit, and The Love-Powered Diet can be found on BN.com and Amazon.com Say “Hi” and learn more about Victoria Moran at www.VictoriaMoran.com

Sorodna povezava

Vegetarijanska elita Lisa Bloom: Pravičnost in veganske vrednote
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Vegetarijanska elita Čisto novi svet z vegi igralcem Joël Legendre-jem - P1/2 (v francoščini)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Vegetarijanska elita Prava dobrota: Plemenito srce zagovornice živali in igralke Elize Roberts - P1/3
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Vegetarijanska elita Mimi Kirk: Smejoča in super pri 72.! - P1/2
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Vegetarijanska elita Lin Tsong-ming, namestnik ministra za izobrazbo v Formosi (Tajvanu) (v kitajščini)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Vegetarijanska elita Glas za živali, ljudi in planet: Indijski član parlamenta Maneka Gandhi (v hindujščini)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Vegetarijanska elita Luči, kamera, živali: V središču s fotografinjo Jo-Anne McArthur
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Vegetarijanska elita Postanimo zeleni z vegetarijancem, članom finskega parlamenta Oras Tynkkynen-om (v finščini)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

VEGETARIAN ELITE Paul Blanchard, Compassionate Councilor of York
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Konferenca o podnebnih spremembah z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai
Najvišja Mojstrica Ching Hai o okolju
Videokonference z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai in TV osebjem