모든 매체가 행성을 구하기 위해 도와야 합니다   

만약 모든 정부가 우리와 찬성하고 더욱 장려한다면, 우리에겐 기후변화의 역사를 바꿀 수 있는 시간이 단 2 년 밖에 남지 않았으니까요. 
나는 많은 정부들이 아이들을 채식하도록 더 많은 야채를 먹고 고기를 적게 먹도록 지금 장려하고 있는 것이 기쁩니다. 그래서 우리가 지구를 지킬 수 있을 수도 있으니 행복합니다.
한가지 더 있습니다. 만약 우리가 미디어의 동조를 얻어 매일 그들이 발행하는 신문 주요기사나 어딘가에 『채식으로 환경을 지켜 지구를 구해요 』라고 내보낼 수 있겠죠.
모든 오락 방송에서는 모든 프로그램의 방송 전 후에 『지구를 구해주세요. 채식으로 환경을 지켜 주세요.』 라고 말해줄 수 있겠죠.
모두가 돕고 모든 정부가 어디든 광고하는 겁니다.  『채식으로 환경을 지켜 지구를 구하세요. 』 라고요. 그럼 좋아질 거에요. 그럼 웃게 될 겁니다.  육식하는 사람이라도 매일 고기를 먹는 분이면 이제부터 일주일에 반 만드시고 반은 채식을 하세요.
그걸로도 벌써 우린 맘놓고 노래할 수 있어요. 그러니 이건 내가 생각하는 지구를 위한 해결책입니다.
그러니 내 말은 여러분이 신문사 사람을 알면 이걸 제안해 보세요. 그냥 작은 표제나 어느 부분에나요.
매일 신문을 찍어낼 때 『채식으로 환경을 지켜 지구를 구하세요. 』라는 문구를 넣어주세요.

더 많은 정보는 주변 분들께 묻거나 우리 텔레비전을 보거나 우리 홈페이지를 방문하세요 라고요.
이건 쉬워요. 우린 이미 많은 신문에 광고하고 있지만 그걸로 충분치 않아요.
이 행성을 지키기 위해 모든 매체가 도와야 합니다. 이 행성이 사라지면 그들도 사라질 테니 까요.
모두들 이걸 깨달아야 해요. 돈도 소용 없고 집도 소용 없고 권력도 소용 없다는 걸요. 모두 사라집니다. 할 수 있는 최대한 사람들에게 알려야 해요.

우리가 알고있는 가장 아름다운 단 하나뿐인 이 행성을 구해야만 합니다.

If all the governments give us the blessing and encourage more because we have only couple of years to change the course of history of climate change.

And I’m happy that many governments now are encouraging children to eat vegetarian , more vegetable, less meat and more vegetable. And I’m so happy, maybe we can still save the planet.

And one more thing is if we have the blessing also of the media; everyday when they print the newspaper just one headline somewhere, “Go Veg. Be Green. To Save the Planet.” That’s one thing I thought. Me think.

And all entertainment programs, whenever they do some entertainment, they could say it before or after, “Please Save The Planet. Go Veg. . Be Green.”

Everybody helps and the governments put billboard everywhere, “Go Veg. Be Green. Save the Planet.” And then, all the billboards, every advertisement should add one sentence, “Save the Planet. Go Veg. Be Green.” Then we’ll be fine. We’ll be smiling. Even if you’re a meat eater, like you eat everyday meat, now if you eat only half a week meat and half a week vegetarian.

We already can be singing, can be happy. So that’s what I think. That’s the solution for the planet.
So what I mean is if you know some newspaper men, you can suggest this. Just one little headline, or any headline anywhere. Everyday when they print a newspaper, “Please Save The Planet. “Go Veg. Be Green.”

If you want to know more, they can ask everybody else or you can watch our television or they can ask our website. It’s easy. I spent a lot of money already advertising on newspapers but it’s not enough.
I think all the media should help to save the planet, because if the planet’s gone, they’re also gone. Everybody should realize that: Money, useless. House, useless.  Power, useless. Everybody be gone. So we do what we can make people realize that.

We have to save the only planet that we have and the most beautiful one that we know.

칭하이 무상사 초청 기후변화 컨퍼런스
칭하이 무상사의 환경에 대한 말씀
수프림 마스터 TV 직원들과 칭하이 무상사와의 화상회의
2008 ~ 2009년 국제 모임에서의 강연
칭하이 무상사와 함께하는 간단하고 영양많은 요리
호흡식가
왕과 신하들
잠언 스크롤
이달의 수상자 스크롤
건설적인 스크롤
평화와 자유 스크롤
칭하이 무상사의 지혜어록